Welcome to this site. I am Dr. Ace Anglin, Podiatrist and Surgeon of the Foot and owner of Mulberry Foot Care, LLC of Montgomery, AL.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you my new book.
My new book is entitled "Saving The Diabetic Foot A Podiatrist Teaches You to Prevent Amputation By Understanding The Gift of Pain."
It is my desire for you that you use my book as a guide to preventing the loss of an extremity by amputation.
Here's how to order my book.
By standard mail:
Ace I. Anglin, MS, DPM.
C /o Saving the Diabetic Foot.com
1620 Mulberry Street
MONTGOMERY, AL 36106
Ace Irvin Anglin, M.S., DPM
Dr. Anglin is a nationally recognized authority on the topic of the diabetic foot. A Masters of Science Degree and a Patricia Roberts Harris Fellowship helped deepen his life-long commitment to treating the effects of diabetes. Anglin received his Doctoral Degree from Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences in Miami Shores, Florida where he was awarded the Scholarly Development Award and the First Clinical Faculty Scholarship for Clinical Excellence.
- Consultant : SE Atlantic Health Disparities Collaborative
- Consultant : Alabama Association of Community Health Centers
- Consultant : Floridia Association of Community Health Centers
- Consultant : Georgia Association of Community Health Centers
- Consultant : Alabama Department of Public Health Diabetes Control.
- Consultant : Alabama Cooperative Extension
- Consultant : Novartis Pharmaceutical National Speaker Forum
- Consultant : Pfizer Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Consultant : Johnson & Johnson Wound Management
- Former Podiatrist Central Alabama Wound Care Center
- Published Medical Author: Podiatric Quarterly
- Acknowledgment : Journal of Bacteriology (March, 1992)
- Acknowledgment : Infection & Immunity . (Dec. 1995)
- Author of Text : " Saving The Diabetic Foot A Podiatrist Teaches You To Prevent Amputations By Understanding The Gift of Pain." New Voice Publications
- Thesis : "Preparation and Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies against OmpD and OmpC Porins of Salmonella typhimurium.
- Publications : " Use of Platelet Derived Growth Factors to Stimulate Healing in Diabetic Lower Extremity Wounds. Podiatry Quarterly; Vol. 5 No. 1 Jan./Feb. 1995.
- Publications: "The Efficacy of Antibiotic-Impregnated Beads to Systemic Antibiotics in the Treatment of of Osteomyelitis. (Podiatric Quarterly; Vol. 7 Number 2, 1997.
- Former Adjunct Instructor: Alabama State University
- Cohost : Trinity Broadcast Network "Doctor To Doctor Broadcast"
- Media Consultant : WAKA Channel 8 News, Montgomery, AL
- Media Consultant : WSFA Channel 12 News, Montgomery, AL